For Sallé Law Firm, P.A. Internet World Wide Web Sites
Sallé Law Firm, P.A. Company, (“Sallé”) requires that all the visitors to our site(s) on the World Wide Web (the “Site”) adhere to the following rules and regulations. By accessing the Site you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
No Attorney-Client Relationship
Any materials located within the Site are not to be considered legal advice, but are intended to be for informational purposes only. > Further, no attorney-client relationship is created by your use of our Site, and you should not act upon any information obtained through the Site without seeking individual advice from a lawyer licensed in your own municipal district(s). Please do not send any confidential information to Sallé without having reached an agreement from Sallé to perform legal services in the first place. > Unless such agreement has been reached, any correspondence may not be considered confidential.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS User access to and use of the Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARKS The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Sallé and other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Sallé or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes, without the express written permission of Sallé.
- HYPERLINKING THIS SITE MAY PROVIDE A LINK TO OTHER SITES BY ALLOWING THE USER TO LEAVE THIS SITE TO ACCESS THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL OR BY BRINGING THE THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL INTO THIS SITE VIA “INVERSE” HYPERLINKS AND FRAMING TECHNOLOGY (A “LINKED SITE”). SALLÉ HAS NO DISCRETION TO ALTER, UPDATE, OR CONTROL THE CONTENT ON A LINKED SITE. THE FACT THAT SALLÉ HAS PROVIDED A LINK TO A SITE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT, AUTHORIZATION, SPONSORSHIP, OR AFFILIATION WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SITE, ITS OWNERS, OR >ITS PROVIDERS. THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS IN RELYING UPON USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THE INTERNET, AND SALLÉ URGES YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RISKS BEFORE RELYING UPON, USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY SUCH INFORMATION ON A LINKED SITE.
- NO WARRANTIES ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED (A “LINKED SITE”) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SALLÉ DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN SALLÉ, (B) ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON LINKED SITES OR (C) THE CAPABILITIES OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL SALLÉ BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR USER’S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT. YOU AGREE THAT SALLÉ AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, EVEN IF SALLÉ IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (e.g., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. SALLÉ CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE. Postings by a user on any message board or in any chat room will not be protected as confidential and Sallé may use and provide information contained in any such postings (including any ideas, concepts, know-how or other intellectual property) for any purpose whatsoever and as deemed appropriate by Sallé. > User should be aware that Linked Sites may contain confidentiality provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein. Sallé is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions. User should be aware that Linked Sites may contain rules and regulations, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from the provisions provided on the Site. Sallé is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions. View Sallé Internet Privacy Statement for more information. Users of this Site agree to submit to the laws of the State of South Carolina, USA and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR USE OF THE SITE AND LINKED SITES THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND SALLÉ SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. SALLÉ DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITE IS COMPLETE OR UP-TO-DATE. SALLÉ IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE. SALLÉ MAY CHANGE THE CONTENT ON THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. SALLÉ MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS OR CHANGES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
YOU AGREE THAT SALLÉ AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, EVEN IF SALLÉ IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (e.g., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. SALLÉ CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE.
- LINKED INTERNET SITES Sallé prohibits caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any >Content available through the Site. Sallé reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and specifically disclaims any responsibility for the Content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the user’s own risk.
- NO LEGAL ADVICE The information you obtain at this site or any linked internet sites is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
- Postings [For use in connection with message boards or chat rooms on the Site.] > Sallé is under no obligation to review any >messages, information or content (“Postings”) posted on the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Sallé may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Sallé purporting to speak on behalf of Sallé or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning Sallé.
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
- Chain letters of any kind.
CHANGES TO RULES AND REGULATIONS Sallé reserves the right to revise these Rules and Regulations at any time and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Rules and Regulations.
VIOLATIONS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS Sallé reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Rules and Regulations, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site.
ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS Access to and use of password protected and/or >secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
- JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW Users of this Site agree to submit to the laws of the State of South Carolina, USA and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.